Search for film, TV and commercial production services companies in 173 countries. Find everything from film commissions, locations services, film crew, camera equipment and studios.
Studio Sets are technical professionals, located in Stains (Seine St. Denis, north of Paris), the hub of an area devoted to the cinematographic and audio-visual industries.
Created by Philippe Gerber and Nicolas Prier in 1982, Studio Sets are today the last remaining independent studios of the entire Greater Paris region (Ile de France).
Its 10 000m² site provides facilities tailored to the creation of clips, TV advertising, feature films and TV series as well as the organisation of events such as rehearsals for dance shows or musicals. It also caters to all the the needs of set designers and crew.
Facilities on offer :
– 4 film sets equipped with two and three-sided cycloramas, including two sound-proof sets and one designed to accommodate audiences,
– 15 changing rooms
– 6 production offices
– 3 multi-purpose workshops
– 2 carpenters’ workshops
– an on-site restaurant
– private parking
The studios are easy to reach :
– 10 kms from Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) via the A1 motorway,
– only 5 kms from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport,
– 15 mins from the Gare du Nord by the RER D, or
– 5 mins on foot from the Pierrefitte-Stains train station.